Haga clic aquí para Español 🇲🇽

r h c logo

Business-Based Immigration

Are you an individual seeking admission to the U.S. for employment purposes? Are you a business owner looking to establish a presence in the U.S. or bring individuals here to fill labor needs? If so, the RHC team is here to help. Whether you need an investor visa or an employment-based visa, working with our attorneys will make the process much easier. 

We represent individuals just like you who are seeking admission into the United States for employment purposes. We also work with foreign businesses who are interested in establishing a presence in our country. We’ll be happy to go over all the options, so you can find the best fit for you.

Our Areas of Expertise: 

  • Investor Visas
  • Employment-Based Visas 
  • Entity/Corporation Formation
  • Corporate Documents

Employment Based Visas

What is an Employment-Based Visa?

Employment-based immigrant visas are available to qualified applicants. Are you interested in taking the first steps toward a visa? The RHC team is here to help. Employment-based visas are divided into different categories, each with their own purpose. 

Types of Employment-Based Visas
  • TN Visa: This is for qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens seeking a visa for temporary entry to engage in professional business activities. 
  • H-1B Visa: This is for U.S. employers looking to bring highly-skilled foreign national professionals to the U.S. for a specialty occupation.
  • H-2B Visa: This is for U.S. employers who need to bring foreign nationals to the U.S. for temporary non-agricultural jobs.
  • L-1 Visa: This is for U.S. employers looking to transfer an executive or manager from an affiliated foreign office to a U.S. office, or to bring an executive or manager to the U.S. to establish an office.

If you are seeking a foreign worker visa, contact us today. Our attorneys can answer any questions you have about the visa types, the application process, and anything else. 

Why You Need an Immigration Attorney to Apply for a Work Visa

Navigating any area of law can be complicated, especially immigration law. When it comes to U.S. immigration, potential immigrants aren’t always clear about everything that is required of them, especially those who struggle with the English language. This sometimes causes a barrier of getting into the country and staying here. Whether you are trying to become a permanent resident or looking for a work visa, having an immigration attorney on your side can be helpful, if not essential. 

Instead of trying to navigate these cases yourself, it’s important to hire an immigration attorney to help apply for an employment visa instead of trying to navigate the process alone.

Consulting with an immigration attorney is beneficial for the following reasons:

  • An experienced immigration attorney will have a wealth of knowledge of the laws and regulations impacting your case. At our law firm, we stay up to date on changes dealing with immigration law. 
  • The process of acquiring an employment visa requires a lot of complicated paperwork. Without the help of an experienced attorney, there are many mistakes that could be made preventing your application from getting processed. Our immigration attorney will help walk you through the process to avoid these mistakes. 
  • We help you stay on track and not miss important deadlines. 
  • Hiring an immigration attorney to help with your employment visa means you’ll have someone on your side who knows your whole case and can better fight for you through the process. 
  • If you have been denied, our immigration attorney can help appeal the process and help you secure a positive outcome. 
  • When you hire our attorneys, you can rest assured that you are receiving the respect you deserve. You’ll have a friend on your side. 

While many think they can handle an immigration case themselves, it’s always a good idea to turn to an experienced attorney for help with the case. Let us help protect your best interests. Contact us today to discuss your work visa needs. We serve the San Antonio, TX area.

Foreign Workers Visa

Work Visas for Foreign Citizens in the U.S.
Any citizen of a foreign country seeking to enter the U.S. must obtain a visa before doing so. If you are coming to the U.S. for work and you are not considering permanent residence, then you must apply for and successfully obtain a foreign workers visa before you can be employed. There are various types of U.S. work visas, including the following:
  • U.S. H-1B Non-Immigrant Visas – Designed for skilled, educated workers who have an established relationship with an employer, these visas are given to those who work in an in-demand specialty occupation.
  • Non-Agricultural (H-2B) Visas – These are available for non-agricultural foreign workers to work in the U.S. They may be used for temporary jobs in seasonal industries, such as ski resorts, hotels, or amusement parks.
  • U.S. Seasonal Agricultural Worker (H-2A) Visas – If there is a shortage of domestic agricultural workers, these visas may be available for foreign agricultural workers to work in the U.S. on a temporary or seasonal basis.
Once you have successfully obtained your foreign workers visa, you will need to get a permit to work. An Employment Authorization Document (EAD) signifies you are permitted and eligible to work in the U.S. Typically, EADs are valid for one year. Contact Our Immigration Lawyer for Service in the San Antonio, TX Area The law offices of RHC Law can help you through the process of applying for your foreign worker visa as well as your EAD. We’re here to ensure you can legally accept and work in the job you need to provide for yourself and your family. Get in touch with us today for thorough legal guidance through the worker visa process. We proudly provide service to clients throughout San Antonio, TX and the surrounding areas.

Investment Visa

What is an Investment Visa?

Every year, 10,000 investor visas are available to qualified individuals. Applicants must meet set eligibility requirements. If you are considering applying for either a temporary visa or permanent residency, talk to us. Our attorneys have the experience and expertise necessary to help with the process. There are a few different types of investor visas available. 

Types of Investor Visas
  • E-1: This is for foreign national clients of a treaty country who plan to engage in international trade.
  • E-2: This is for foreign national clients of a treaty country who invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.
  • EB-5: This is for foreign national business investors who invest $1 million in commercial enterprise to establish business in the U.S. If the investment is made in a targeted employment area, the requirement is lowered to $500,000.  

If you are investor seeking a visa, contact us today. Our attorneys can answer any questions you have about the different types of visas, the application process, and anything else you’d like to know.